返回列表 回復 發帖

Bengals Color Rush Jersey Cheap when discussing the Redskins

Bengals Color Rush Jersey Cheap when discussing the Redskins

Mike Shanahan gave a rambling answer Monday when asked about his coordinators and mentioned Kubiak,Adidas NMD Clearance, who was the coach's longtime offensive coordinator with the Denver Broncos and who is out of work — having been recently fired by the Houston Texans.
"It doesn't matter if Gary Kubiak is my offensive coordinator,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, Mike Heimerdinger, Jim Haslett — a coordinator's a coordinator,Kanken Backpack Uk," Shanahan said. "They've got a job to do. And they're going to do it. If they don't do it, then the chances are they're not going to be a coordinator for long. That has nothing to do with anybody in particular. But they've got some autonomy there in relative to their position,Zapatillas Nike Baratas, if it's Jim, if it's Kyle — obviously I get involved with all the football matters,Bengals Jersey Cheap, and I will be heavily involved on both sides."
Yet Kyle Shanahan last week sounded like someone pitching himself for a new job and expressed annoyance that people "always put an 's' on the last name of the 'Shanahans'" when discussing the Redskins,Wholesale Basketball Jerseys, a first possible hint that the father-son experiment had run its course.
返回列表 回復 發帖